Saturday, January 31, 2009

Roaming Roma: A Prologue

Hello everyone! I am currently sitting in an internet café in ROMA. This is my second day here and already I am having a great time. I've met lots of people and only begun to see the numerous wonders of this city. I would like to tell you all about it, and I have written much already... already over 20 pages of my journal are filled. However, I cannot write quality posts in this café... I need to be alone and with a decent computer. So all I will say now is that there are posts coming, many of them. I intend to write a post about each day. But what I have decided to do is post them, one a day, starting the day after I get back. So basically you can follow my trip with a 2 week delay.

It is only my second day and I have already had a couple of crazy adventures. And I am just getting started. Needless to say, you will be in for some exciting reading once I get back.

See you then...

Ciao!

No comments: